Sunday, July 12, 2015

And the winner is.... - És a nyertes....

a 148 megosztó, kedvelő, hozzászóló (a duplikálás nem ért:)) emberkéből nem más, mint Dona az Il punto croce blogról. Gratulálunk neki, ugye? :) Köszönöm, hogy velem játszottatok, itt is elnézéseteket kérem a posztolási késésért, dehát elragadott a nyár és az idő :)


Dona from Il punto croce blog. We congratulate her, aren't we? :) There were 148 people altogether (without the duplicating ones) who shared, liked, messaged to the original post on Facebook and on Blogger. Sorry for my delay, but the summer enchanted me and made me forget everything :) Dona please write an e-mail for me at makestuffbehappy AT gmail DOT com. Thank you for playing with me ladies and gentlemen :)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful, congratulations Dona 😀
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Igen, szívből gratulálok neki, csodálatosan szép ajándékokat kapott!!!!
    Nagyon ügyes és nagylelkű vagy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Szívből gratulálok a nyertesnek! Congratulations Dona :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe .. I read your words and can not believe it! I won? Thank you very much Really! your linens and your threads are truly wonderful!
    I will send you an e-mail immediately.
    I wish you a good night, see you soon, big kiss, Dona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for Dona !!! She does deserve it !!
    Have a lovely summer time !
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Dona!!!
    I'm sure she will be delighted with such a generous giveaway :)
    Thank you again for the opportunity Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Dona.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gratulálok a nyertesnek!
    Közelebbről is megmutatod majd a fonalaidat? (vagy csak én vagyok figyelmetlen - meglehet)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw.... what a lovely bright colours...!!!

    ReplyDelete